In accordance with the Ley 34/2002 de Servicios de Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico or Services of the Information Society and E.Commerce Act 34/2002 (LSSICE) we hereby inform you that the owner of the website is Los Calaos de Briones S.C..
In accordance with article 10 of the Services of the Information Society and E.Commerce Act 34/2002, the details of the owner of the website are as follows:
Los Calaos de Briones S.C.
Registered address: Calle San Juan 13 - 26330 Briones, La Rioja
Fiscal Identification Code: J26357962
E mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Los Calaos de Briones S.C.. offers internet users this website free of charge.
By accessing this website you are deemed to have accepted the current terms and conditions, which may be modified or replaced by Los Calaos de Briones S.C.. via the publication of said modifications on the website. In any case, the new Terms and Conditions will be made known to users prior to entering its website.
The user undertakes to use the website and it services and contents without infringing current legislation, good faith and public order.
Los Calaos de Briones S.C.. authorises the visualisation, printing and partial downloading of the website contents only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- It is compatible with the purposes of the website and in no way may damage, invalidate, overload or deteriorate it.
- It is done with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information contained for professional use. Its use is expressly prohibited for commercial purposes or for distribution, public dissemination, transformation or decompilation.
- None of the content related to the website may be modified in any way.
- No graphic, icon or image available on the website may be used, copied or distributed separately from the other accompanying images.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Los Calaos de Briones S.C.. does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website or its content nor that it is up to date. As soon as it is notified of any errors, disconnections or outdated content and whenever there are no causes making it impossible or difficult to execute, Los Calaos de Briones S.C.. will make its best effort to correct the errors, re-establish communication and update the content.
Access to the website and the improper use of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the person doing so. Los Calaos de Briones S.C.. is not liable for any consequences or damages that may derive from said access or use.
Los Calaos de Briones S.C.. is not liable for any security errors that may arise or for any damages they may cause to the user's computer system (hardware and software) or to the files or documents stored on said system as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the user's computer which is used to connect to the website services and content.
- The improper operation of the browser
- The use of outdated browser versions.
Los Calaos de Briones S.C.. is not responsible for the content of other web sites linked to or accessible from this web site through links. The purpose of these links is to foster access to other sources of information on the Internet.
If any user, customer or a third party believes the content or services provided by the linked pages are illegal or injure the assets or rights of the user, a customer or a third party susceptible to compensation and, in particular, harm the principles listed below:
- Safeguarding public order, criminal investigations, public safety and national defence.
- Protecting public health or the individuals or legal entities considered consumers and users even when acting as investors.
- Respect for personal dignity and the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
- Protecting minors.
- Safeguarding intellectual property rights
he/she may notify Los Calaos de Briones S.C.. Notwithstanding, the reception of said notification will not imply knowledge for the purposes of the liability provided for in article 17 of LSSICE.
The content, documentation, images, graphics, logos and designs comprising this website (hereinafter corporate elements) are the property of Los Calaos de Briones S.C.. and are duly protected pursuant to Spanish and international intellectual property laws meaning their reproduction or use in any form without prior and express authorisation from Los Calaos de Briones S.C.. is expressly prohibited.
Access to this website does not grant users any right or ownership to the intellectual property rights over the corporate elements besides the uses permitted in the general terms and conditions.